Nawras Manpower Services, Inc. was established in 1994. The company is equiped with highly trained recruitment processors, advisors, and legal officers. All personnel works together hand in hand to help the Filipino citizens have a chance to work overseas, mainly in countries located in Middle East Asia.
Our many years in this industry have made it possible for us to deploy workers that are highly accredited and well versed in different sectors and fields of employment. Our company is one of the many recruitment agencies in the industry to realize the vast potential and advantage of deploying FILIPINOS in gainful employment overseas. The records similarly reflect that over the years, its reputation has always been exemplary. To maintain this prestige, year after year, Nawras Manpower Services, Inc. has exerted all efforts and has succeeded to enrich progressively the file of readily available applicants in various job categories.
We have a large data bank of competent candidates in various Fields that provide us an opportunity to evaluate from an appreciable database of resumes. As our candidates are constantly in touch with us, we are aware of their objectives, strengths, and caliber, which allows us to present the aptly suited candidate according to your specifications (in terms of competency, experience, remuneration etc). Also, this enables us to set up interviews at a short notice, irrespective of the distance involved and at the destination suitable to the client.
Nawras Manpower Services, Inc. assures Foreign Principals and Employers of qualified non-skilled, semi-skilled, skilled, and highly-skilled, to top-caliber Management personnel. Among all different fields of employment, Filipinos are sought and proven to provide quality services no matter the circumstances may be.
Our highly qualified, efficient, and skilled HR professionals are able to provide remarkable achievements by selecting candidates that effectively fit the provided working criteria, serve employers with valuable workers, and provide immediate solutions for unexpected scenarios and or problems.
Nawras Manpower Management is a highly acclaimed and pre-eminent recruitment services provider that provides discerning manpower recruitment services to corporate bodies across all sectors and setups (big or small).
Using our deep local expertise, our advice and solutions are shaped by each client's unique needs and business context, and are designed to ensure that the employer and the employee get the best return of their investment. We work with our clients as partners, and with our colleagues as a team. Together we aim to provide opportunities to our Filipino citizens.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
To become one of the worlds best client focused overseas placement firm by
- Creating an evolving business model reflecting our client’s needs.
- Driving our model into continued development and enhancements of our information systems & quality process.
- Providing business solutions to our client’s through people.
- Assisting in the growth of our economy through dollar remittances of Overseas Filipino Workers.
- Ensuring the best research and candidate generation capabilities in the industry.
- Viewing managers as coaches who support the mission of the company and development of people.
- Promoting diversity.
- Encouraging values and ethics in all our relationships.
- Involving every one in the company mission.
honestly and intergrity
- Commitment to the highest quality of work resulting in complete client satisfaction.
- Corporate and personal growth.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balance of Life.
Documents needed for job applicants
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training's and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clerance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2x2 Photo
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 303-5001 to 09; 0917201666; 09178931630 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening.